About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

3 weeks











Dayson is getting so big he is 3 weeks and wow has it went buy fast but loved every min of it. When he left the hospital he was 7 pounds 14 oz than at his doctor appoiment he was 9 pounds 15 oz and he has grown 2 inches... He is now smiling and making cute baby noises I love it! His hair is going lighter is is now a red brown I am sure it will go blonde even Joe who is really dark had white blonde hair till he was about 4 so I guess we will see later what he will have.. I just hope he doesnt loose his hair and look like a little old man ha...jk he is too cute for that... This next week I am going to teasdale for a week and man is it so hard to pack for a baby you need enough diapers and clothes and everthing you can think of and if you forget anything when going to a small town you are in trouble because there isnt even a store for miles or a walmart... so wish me luck than I have packed everything he will need....

No comments:

Post a Comment