About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quotes I love

"Be careful what you wish for, it might come true" -Darwin Leavitt


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain


"Be nice to the little guys on your way up, your going to need them when you face plant on your way down!"-Rebecca Pace


Positive thinking!!!!!!!! Positive thinking!!!!!!!- The Secret


"Dont pee on a Electric Fence"


"Remember who you are!
You are a great person!
Be Grateful that you're an American!
Be Grateful you have a Family that loves you!
Get a Education!
Get to know Good People!
Be Honest & Pay Your Bill!
Live within your Means!
Be Smart, Be Prayerful!
Make us Proud of You!"
Grandma and Grandpa Morrell (I love this message from my grandparents, they are some of the smartest and greatest people I know!)


I love quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment