About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We are trying to work with Dayson to start crawling. He gets on his knees but he cant quite get his arms to move with his knees, so he falls... Give it a couple of weeks!
This picture is for my DAD, his first pair of boots, a little to big but so cute. Now my dad would say he needs a pair of wranglers....um
Joe and mini Joe, they look so much alike which is awesome Joe is so dang cute.... Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment