About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haloween with Dayson and Dylan






This haloween we were up north. It was a blast Dayson was a hot dog and Dylan was a cute chicken. We went trick or treating and since Dayson cant eat candy we got all of it or should I say Joe ate all of it. We taught Dylan to say tick or treat it was adorable. He also walked around making chicken noises. We spent the day with my sister collette and her girls. I would have to say haloween is really fun with kids. Last year joe and I went to a party and no one would give us candy because we didnt have any kids. So last year we didnt have any kids and this year we have two its kind of crazy. We have really got to know salt lake and the tourest attactions and I would have to say I have seen enough. I have way to much road rage to live up there and the traffic is rediculous. When ever we come into St. George Joe and I both have such a great feeling I am glad we live in St. George we love it. Happy Haloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment