About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Monday, November 15, 2010

One of the best years yet!

I love November it has such a good feeling, it might be because the holidays are right around the corner. I love the holidays family, friends, food, presents, no school, and relaxing what else can you ask for. November 7 was our 1 year anniversary...I cant believe it has went by so fast. He is my other half, if any thing ever happened to him man would I be lost. They say the first year is always the hardest and it gets easier, well if that's the case than I cant wait for the years to come, this year has been one of best. He is very patient with me and I really need that in my life I know I can be a handful. I call him about 20 times a day just to say nothing and he answers every time. I am sure he get sick of me because he is not a phone guy, but he still answers. He is such a hard worker he gets up everyday at 3:30 am to get to work at 4:00am that's amazing, I hate the mornings. He is a great dad, he is involved every step of the way, he doesn't want to miss anything. We hardly ever fight, he is so laid back which compliments me with my personality. He now has the priesthood which is such a great blessing to have. I am so glad that I can have the priesthood in my home it is such a powerful gift. With that he now can bless Dayson that why it has taken so long and soon enough we will have the ultimate gift which is a eternal family. I cant wait! I really love Joe and I am glad he came into my life, his example has helped me grow up and become a better person. The rest of the year will be great from Thanksgiving dinner to Christmas shopping, and spending the holidays with family. I love this time of year it reminds me of all my blessings I have.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you :) Glad things are going well and that you are going to have an eternal family soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so cute!!! I love reading your blog and I'm glad you guys are so happy.

    ReplyDelete