About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dayson's Blessing

A quick insert before I forget. Dayson was blessed into the LDS church the Sunday before thanksgiving 2010. Joe gave him a beautiful blessing. Our Heavenly Father works in ways you can't explain. So Joe was very nervous to give this blessing, it was his first blessing he ever gave. The weekend before he was freaking out saying, I cant give it I will freeze up. I replied, you will be fine. Finally, Sunday right before church he said I cant do it, I just am going to write it all down word for word and read it. So I was like whatever, if your too nervous than you can. Right when he had Dayson in his arms and everyone around he pulled out his paper and it ripped vertical all the way through the words. He looked at me like holy crap what do I do. Than the bishop was like are you ready and Joe said I guess. He started and o man, is the power of the priesthood real. He gave such a beautiful blessing. It was so much better than what he had written down. He said things that weren't even thought of when he was rehearsing it prior. It was amazing. I truly know that this church is true and if you ever need anything our Heavenly Father is there. He doesn't give anybody trials that they cant handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment