About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Fun!

Some Family Pictures! I am very greatful that our family can be together forever! ~Love this Face~ ~Cousins~ Happy Birthday Bud! 3 years old, and many more years to come.

Dayson derailing the train.
Daysons bear crawl~

I love the holidays! I am so excited this year for Christmas because I have the best gift of all our little Dayson, he has brought such joy into our life. We are going to Teasdale this year and I am sure that Dayson will have a blast. Little up date- Dayson is into everything and being a mom has turned into a full 24 hour job. You cant leave him any where, in a blink of a eye he has found something to eat or has opened a cracked door where he wants to explore. He has learned to pull himself up on things. He is very talkative his new words are hey, duck, and YEA. I was clapping the other day and saying YEA to make him smile and than after a while I noticed he was doing it. That's his new little trick when we see people he will wave than clap and say YEA. Its adorable. He still loves his daddy and loves me when he wants to whine. He has two teeth, and last he bear crawls all over the house. He sticks his bum in the air and crawls around as one of the pictures shows. He makes me and Joe laugh daily. He was definitely worth being pregnant for nine months. Merry Christmas from the Ross Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment