About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

School 2011 spring semester

I am going to write a couple of things about school this semester. I never have written about school and I should because I really have a lot of memories and experiences while being there. First off why in the world did I talk my self into going to cedar.... Today I went from 46 degrees to 6 degrees, and I have to drive 40 minutes to get there. I think that is the only downfall with going to Southern Utah University. I love the campus it has such a good feeling. I know so many people half of my high school goes there and it is nice to see a familiar face. This semester I have such fun classes.The one I love, but is very intimidating is my Experimental Behavior Psychology Class, each of us has a pet pigeon and I am deathly afraid of it. Our professor said if we can teach and train a pigeon how we want him to act, than we can change any persons behavior. I am going to take notes every class to see how I can change others behavior to my standards.....hahaha, well we will see how far that will go. I still haven't had the guts to hold the pigeon yet but hopefully soon. The next class that I love is my personal finance, I have learned so much in just the four weeks of going. I really enjoy learning how the economy, taxes, interest rates, and government work. I just need to brag for a second I think I am a over achiever, well not really I actually quite ditsy. So my professor kept saying you need to hand in your home work next week 1-19. So once I started doing it I was like holy crap he is a slave driver. I kept calling my friend being like how the heck did you do all of it so fast and she was like I have been doing it for a while. So for the past weekend I have been doing this homework 24-7. The day came to hand it in and I still have some chapters to do and everyone else was handing it in. So I handed 1-14 in. The next class meeting I went to hand in the rest and he was like you don't need to hand any more in, you have done all the home work for the semester. We only needed to hand in 19 pages not 19 chapters or 54 pages.So I guess all my homework is done for the semester, but man did I bust my butt night and day to do it. It would help to listen more closely in class huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment