About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Monday, August 8, 2011

4th of July

The 4th is always a blast. Its one of my favorite holidays. This 4th consisted of family, warm weather, parades, bbq's, horse rides, slip and slides, fireworks, jump houses, relays, and none stop playing. You cant get much better!
I get my muscles from my DAD!-couldn't be more true
My beautiful Ranch. I took for granted while growing up of having so many acres to roam free, and the amazing scenery. The boys and I love going to grandmas because they are free to go outside, and I don't have to worry about traffic. I am glad I always can call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment