About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthdays!

Joe turned 25 on July 19, and I turned 22, on July 25. Holy crap, where does time fly. When I met Joe, he just turned 22 and I just turned 19. We have been together for 3 years and it seems like yesterday that we just met. On Joes birthday we went to dinner and had a couple of presents. That next weekend we went home, and my family had a birthday party for the July birthdays. On my birthday I had to work a half of a day and I came to work and my desk was decorated. I love my coworkers they are so nice and thoughtful. The second half of my birthday we were on our journey to Maui. We didn't make it all the way to Hawaii on the 25th, we just made it to LA so we went to dinner with my sister and hubby to finish my birthday. I wanted to make it to Hawaii that night though because of the time difference I would of gain a extra 4 hours of birthday. This birthday was a birthday to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment