About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Best hubby and DAD award!




Joe and I had our 2 year anniversary. I cant believe I have been married 2 years. It seems like it has flown by. We have been through a lot in the two years. We have had a lot of blessing and very grateful for them. We now have Dylan in our lives, we both have jobs, I am about to graduate, we purchased a nice home that is very affordable, and we got sealed as a family. Life cant get much better. We get along great and still are head over heals for each other. Joe told my family and I on my anniversary that he is more in love with me today than the day we got married. I loved that, I think that's the way it should be. He is such a good dad and loves his boys so much. I am such a lucky girl to found my price charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment