About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lagoon




The first of October our family went to Fright mares at Lagoon. The weather was looking pretty bad the days before, but we lucked out, it didn't rain it was just a little cold. I dressed everyone warm and the way we went. Dylan and Dayson loved all the rides. Joe and I both rode the catapult and the skyscraper. I think after having a baby your body changes because I do not remember those rides being as scary, now I just am a wimp. Joe is also a wimp he said that on the way up on the skyscraper he wanted to tell the people to let him down, but he kept looking at my sisters and I across from him and we didn't back our so his prideful self made him last the whole way through the ride. After that all of my family went and took old western pictures, I think these are some of the funnest pictures to take. The boys all loved holding guns and dressing up. We want to make going to lagoon a yearly trip we had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment