About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pictures of Nov and December 2011











We have been so busy the 2011 holiday season. We went to LA for Thanksgiving to have it with my sister and her in laws it was so much fun. Joe went surfing and was swimming next to a Dolphin. We also went shopping, I don't think I can go back to shopping in St. George on black Friday, LA has more stores and better deals. After thanksgiving we have been to Salt Lake Dylan turned four and it was great to be able to spend it with him. Dayson also got to meet Santa for the first time. He was just wondering who the heck is this guy and kept touching his beard, he cracks me up. I love the holidays they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment