About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best time of the year!


My favorite time of the year is from Thanksgiving to Christmas.... I love the lights, friends, family , gifts, and my favorite the Christmas spirit... Last weekend Joe and I and my parents got tickets to go to the Mormon tabernacle concert in Salt lake City I was great if any of you haven't been I suggest you go... if you don't think you will like it trust me you will. if my dad wants to go and you know my dad than you know there must be some thing great about it ha..... Joe also loved it. The only bad part of this time of year is the snow not just the snow its self but driving in the snow and last weekend we had to drive in it the whole time which was kind of nerve racking for me but my jeep did great and got us home safely... May I add after last weekend I was happy I lived in St George where we don't get snow and it is hardly ever under 40 degrees! Being newly married and have my own house I had asked my dad to bring me a Christmas tree so of course he did, When he brought it in it looked like a great tree and would fit perfect in my house which it did but after putting the lights on and my few decorations we decided it was our charlie brown tree...Not a tree you see at Ti Pan but it is the thought and meaning of the tree that counts right... I Love this time of year especially having time off from school and work and being around family and eating all the good food.
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment