About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Life as we know it!

New at this blog thing, I have been wanting a blog for a couple of months now since I look at everyone elses blog all the time at my job...... sad I know but there is nothing else to do except search the web all day and try to keep entertained. So now I decided to create a blog I am excited because I can say I write in my journal but it will just be that I blog about it.
Update on my life I am married! Crazy I know it will be one month on December 7. I am very happy and grateful to have found some one who is great for me and treats me well. A little bit about how Joe and I met we lived in the same college appartment complex and this may sound a little bit retarted but really the first time I saw him I fell in love with him ha or just that I thought he was the cutest guy I have ever seen. I saw him around for about a month before we talked or thats how long it took him to notice me so I thought.... his excuse was that he didnt come and talk to me sooner is he thought me and Tyrel Coombs were dating cause we were always together and I laughed so hard becasue Tyrel was my cousin but from then on Tyrel and I were sure to tell everyone we saw boy or girl that we were just cousins....After the first time we hung out we were inseperable we dated about a year and a half and now we are married. Some people say getting married your life is over but I dont want to look at it like that I think my life is just beginning.
To finish this post I want to write and tell everyone thanks for your support and friendships to me I appreciate it....

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about Tyrel...little does Joe know that you used to want to marry Tyrel when we were kids!! Your blog is cute, you can check mine out. Sometimes I post funny stuff. Haha

    ReplyDelete