About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Count your blessings

Last sunday or lesson was on count your blessing and positive thinking. Well I absolutely loved this lesson this hit home so much it was crazy. All my life I have been the one to always be happy and love life and everything in it. When joe first saw me the first thing he had noticed that I always had a smile on my face. When I heard that I loved that compliment more than any other thing he could of said. Well any way lately I have complained about being pregnant and playing pore pitty me but I realized it doesnt get me any where. Sure it sucks gaining weight and not having a clear face but in reality that is not everything. I should be thinking that I raising a baby and I get to have a gift of being able to have a baby and raise him to be the best he can be in every way possible. Pregancy is a gift so it is one of my blessing I should be counting the negative that comes with it I can worry about it later.I will just have to hop right back into the gym and doing zumba. Besides being pregnant I am so excited to be a mom and I have already have such a love for him and I prob wont be able to comprehend what I will feel when I first hold him. I only have 6 weeks left and I am so excited. I have really grown up and so has Joe and our life is really coming together. We have been paying tithing and wow thats a blessing in its self. Even though it is hard to write out a check every month that I am sure we all can think of something we could buy with it but I has really gave us a million more blessings and oppertunities. We bought a car and was able to find a great deal and finance it for a way good interest rate. Joe got a raise and he gets insurance which is so great so now I dont have to worry about working while I have a little baby. I have a great family that is very supportive and I have the best husband ever that helps me out with everything. He is my best friend and I am so happy I found him or he found me. Today he brought me home a recliner that matches out furniture he found a great deal which is another blessing I have been talking about how I need a rocker before the baby and we would always go and look at them at target but they were still $200 so today before he got off work he went to a funiture store that was foreclosing and he found a huge rocker/recliner for $200 so it was a steal and I love it. So lesson learned there is so much to be thankful for and you will learn something and grow from every experience.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Raquel! You are going to be such a great mom, I'm way excited for you. Let me know if ya need anything!

    ReplyDelete