About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nov 27 2010


Great News Nov 27 Joe and I are going to be sealed in the St. George Temple we are so excited... We we be sealed for eternity It has always been a dream of mine since I was little my favorite song was I love to see the temple I am going there some day! Well its set and so greatful that I can have Dayson sealed to us forever also.. I know it will be a great experience and we are so happy we will get the oppertunity to go I am sure it will bring so many blessings to our life. I am also way excited to wear G's I dont no why but I am. The gospel has helped me and Joe, since Joe is a convert this is all new to him but just by talking to him and knowing him you can see that it has helped him in so many ways you cant even explain.. I cant wait!

2 comments: