About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Craddle to the crib

So this past week my mom came down and stayed and said Dayson is to big for his craddle and needs to be in his crib to have lots of room to play and sprawl out when he sleeps... So I decided it was time Sat night I put him in his crib and put the craddle up and once joe found out he had more anxiety than me... So we all went to sleep around ten and about eleven I woke up and Joe was gone I got up and he was sleeping in Daysons room on the twin bed.... He couldnt handle it! Sunday night I put him to sleep and joe was already asleep and he woke up and said go get Dayson and I said no he needs to sleep in his crib. After that he got up and said fine I am bringing his crib in our room.. I got up with him and tried to get the crib but seriously it is so huge it wouldnt fit no matter what way we tried to put it throught door. Joe was so determined he even took of the door to get it through but it still wouldnt fit. That was our answer Dayson is suppose to be in his own crib in his own room. After this whole event I just had to realize joe is so protective I feel he is just a little bit more than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment