About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

11th

So Dayson was Born May 11, he started crawling November 11, and officailly start walking March 11th. Yes, Dayson is walking! He just took off on his 10 month birthday. I had him all day and he didnt act like that day would be the day to walk, but sure enough he did. I went to work and about a hour after being there Joe calls, we were busy so I couldnt answer, but he sent me a video and I about cried. It was of Dayson walking. He said Dayson was holding on to the recliner and he just walked to the TV. Its crazy how just one day he wanted to do something and he did. I wish I coud master that ability. He walks everywhere. My sister said "now the little control you have over him is pretty much gone." She is right he has been a wild boy since he has been walking. So I think the number 11 will be his lucky number!

No comments:

Post a Comment