About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gratitude

One thing I will teach my children is to be thankful. I have had so many experiences lately where I try to do nice things for others and not only did I not get a thank you, I get complaints. I know that it is the other person problem because I full on believe in carma. I will lead by example and make sure that I give daily to others and tell others thank you for their kind deeds. Another thing I will teach my children and people around me is to be honest in everything you do. Again carma will come around! My sister one time told me that I shouldnt steal internet and I was kind of confused, like they didnt block it so its free game. After thinking about what she said I called up and got my own internet. Its little things that can catch up to you. If I lead a life of dishonestly even if it is little things to get a free buck, it could really negatively affect others that are looking up to you. Any way I love these two values and think if your trying your best daily to become better than you will get blessings and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that somebody will listen to me. You are making me sound like Mom and her little story she always tells us. Maybe some day my kids will listen to me too.

    ReplyDelete