About Me

November 7, 2009 we started our family! We have a little stud, who is our pride and joy. He is a wild, mischievous child, who makes us and everyone around him laugh. His personality is coming out more and more each day and we couldn't be happier. I cant wait to see what the rest of life will bring, but I am enjoying every step of the way. Thats us!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Studying?

Studying? Whats that? I know dont know what that is this past 2 weeks. Lately it has been impossible to study. Dayson comes over, and pulls on the cord and the whole laptop shuts off. It drives me crazy! I will be in the middle of my homework and he will come and pull it. I have lost 3 essays so far. Last night was the first time in his short 10 months of life that I have actually got mad at him. He started to cry and I did feel bad, but he new what he was doing. I think he loves to get a rise out of me. Maybe this is a good excuse to go buy a new battery for my laptop...hmmm( great idea)!
Quick update he loves elmo! We were in tj-max checking out and Dayson grabbed a elmo hand puppet thing. I just put it back and he freaked out in front of everyone in line. I gave it back to him and decided to buy it. I gave it to the cash register and again he freaked out. Since that day he carrys elmo all around. He says "melmo" its the cutest thing ever! So this also solves the quest on what theme to do his 1st birthday. It will be the theme of Elmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment